Jul 30, 2010

Excessive Cuteness up at Mount Evans

Yup. I'm talking about pikas. Here's the young ridiculously cute one:






It's this last one that just pushes the pika into
cuteness overload, I think. I mean
LOOK at those paws, for pete's sake.


Moving on, the baby ptarmigans:






and the Mountain Goats:




I can't think of too many creatures that seem sweeter.



The view from up top:



This means of course, I need a new goal; For thirteen years
my Colorado goal was to see a Black Bear and Mountain
Goats. Mission accomplished. Brad is thinking Wolverine, I was
pondering Lynx. I think I'll have to consider it for a bit more.






















3 comments:

Connie said...

Absolutely fabulous! I can hardly stand the cuteness!

DaveABirding said...

That adult Mountain Goat portrait is fantastic.

Lauren said...

You are SO talented! I love love love your pictures! And I wish I could have a Pika...